CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's been a long time since I posted anything. No exuses! I had to post today to thank all my family and friends for a great Birthday! My birthday wish was for the girls and Bob to help me with some projects around the house. Bob started on Monday and will finish tonight. He's so good and so very handy around the house. Bob is always so kind and extremely thoughtful of others. He sets a great example to me in so many ways. After almost 38 years, he still makes me laugh! I love him sooo much! He means the world to me.
My girls showed up on Monday to start our 'picture project'. We didn't quite finish, but we will! I love and appreciate all my family (including sons-in-law and daughter-in-law) and my adorable grandkids! How awful life would be without family? I'm grateful to my brother, Garth and Sandi and family. They, too, are so very important to me.
If I start naming friends, I'll leave someone out so I won't start. But, I must mention Bobbi. She is my dearest friend and business partner and I don't know what I'd do without her. We have a blast together, even when business is slow. It makes this crazy business tolerable.
The day of my birthday, I had to take a R.E. class so I put my phone on vibrate. One by one it kept vibrating as each of my children, Bob, Garth and several of my friends called to wish me a happy birthday! It was great! The lady sitting next to me was impressed!Thanks everyone for a wonderful day! P.S. the family also gave me a gift certificate for a massage and a pedicure! Yeah!

2 comments:

April said...

We will finish what we started and do more! We could never do enough for you to let you know how much we love and adore you! I have the BEST mom ever!!!!!

ME said...

DEBBIE!!! This is Brittney Swearingen Nelson now how are you? I love that you have a blog even if you updated four months ago!!! You must be very busy! We have one as well you are more than welcome to check it out!! jaxandbritnelson.blogspot.com
I miss you lady!